The Beer Hub, founded by qualified brewer and beer sommelier Mark Tetlow, provides a range of consultancy services for the brewing industry and licensed trade.
The Beer Hub’s services cover all areas of the brewing process — from raw materials to beer dispensing, plus talks and bespoke beer-themed events.
"Having worked with Mark during his time at Everards he is undoubtedly one of the most knowledgeable brewers I have met. His understanding from grain to glass is hugely insightful."
Managing Director & Owner
Areas of Expertise
- Training, mentoring and troubleshooting the brewing process
- Design and implementation of HACCP-based food safety systems
- Product safety and compliance advice and training
Quality Assurance Systems
- Mentoring, training and design of SALSA and SIBA beer quality systems
- Setting up of brewery Quality Control laboratories
- Cellar management for publicans and bar staff
- Cellar quality standards auditing
- Beer dispensing equipment advice and training
- Bespoke training course to support the brewing and licenced trade
- Customer-focused beer events presenting the world of beer in a fun and informative way